Monday, May 19, 2008

Chloe's first song on her Guitar

Chloe got a guitar for her birthday from Uncle Bobby and Aunt Tiffany. She loves it. She has already learned two songs. My neighbor plays the guitar and showed her a few things he also fixed the strings for her. I am hoping to get her into some classes. I would love for her to learn to play the guitar well.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Way to go Chloe! Keep up the awesome songs...love it!! Girls with guitars rock! ")

Amelia said...

Go Chlo! Michelle's right...you rocked!!

Tasha said...

Good job Chloe!!! I am way impressed. I love the Tiffany and Bobbi gave her that for her birthday. What a fun present. You should have her learn a primary song and have her play and the kids sing along. I am very impressed!

Chantri said...

She's got TALENT! :) That was awesome--you had better get her into classes alright! Super sweet!

Paigee said...

lucky I don't even know how to do that!!!!!!

Sallie said...

Super cute. I love it.