I LOVE IT! Way to be brave girl friend! I am totally looking for a color similar to that one to either do in my entry way or family room. My hubby would die, but I need a little color in my life...tan is getting quite old! I can't wait to see it all finished and the finishing touches.
12 comments:
I think it looks great. Not to dark at all! Can't wait to see it when it's done.
I love it...it's such a pretty color! Can't wait to see it with the curtains and all!
Wow! Now I really regret not paiting my living room last month. I think I will wait till i find curtains first though. Great job and love the color.
Gorgeous color! Can't wait to see it all done...
I like the color. It picks up different colors in the rock.
I agree with angela! Love it! Don't you just hate painting? I do!
oooh, so pretty. I love this color
I LOVE IT! Way to be brave girl friend! I am totally looking for a color similar to that one to either do in my entry way or family room. My hubby would die, but I need a little color in my life...tan is getting quite old! I can't wait to see it all finished and the finishing touches.
Wow!! I love it. Can't wait to see what the finished product looks like. Way to go you!!
Love the color. I love how you are listening to Tears for Fears. LOL
Letti,
I don't know if I can add you to my blog....because you love the Lakers so.
:)Just kidding of course.
Your paint looks great. I love that color with dark brown and was super tempted to do that in my basement.
Looks really good. I love how your fireplace and your giant clock stand out now.
Post a Comment