Darian got me the charm necklace from Brighton. I love it already. I can't wait to fill it up with charms. He was so sweet he couldn't wait until Valentine's day to give it to me so I got it two days early. It is the perfect gift.
Love it! Love that Darian knew it was what you wanted and that he couldn't wait to give it to you. I love the shirt you are wearing as well. You always dress so cute!
Letti, I love the darling Valentines gift, and you look so dang cute in this picture. Way to go Darian.......on picking the perfect gift. I'll need to show Matt!! I also love your post with the heart shaped pizza's............what a great idea! Missing You guys...
4 comments:
Love it! Love that Darian knew it was what you wanted and that he couldn't wait to give it to you. I love the shirt you are wearing as well. You always dress so cute!
I love that shirt too Letti! Is it new? I'll have to steal it when I come out in June. He he! Oh and Dee did a really good job.
Tiffany I got it at Target for 7 dollars
Letti, I love the darling Valentines gift, and you look so dang cute in this picture. Way to go Darian.......on picking the perfect gift. I'll need to show Matt!! I also love your post with the heart shaped pizza's............what a great idea! Missing You guys...
Post a Comment