**Tiffany can you see his new haircut?
**Bobby I know you don't like overalls on little boys but you can't say he doesn't look cute in them.


The past few weeks we have been working on science projects at our house. I am not a big fan of these sort of things. It feels like any projects that the kids bring home means more work for mommy. I am a big supporter of keeping the kids in school an extra hour and no homework. I don't think it will ever happen but it sure sounds good. Well we finally finished with the science projects and last night was the science fair. Chase got picked in the top 3 in his class so that is why he has a blue ribbon. They chose the top three overall out of those with a blue ribbon but Chase's was not one of them but his good friend Isac's was. The funny thing was that Chase's project felt so thrown together I never felt comfortable with it. Garrett's on the other hand I felt was very good. It's funny how things turn out. Here is Chase's and he did his on "Surface Tension." Don't ask me anything about it because I still have no clue.

Garrett's project was much more fun his was on "How much water is wasted by a leaky faucet?" With all the talk on being "Green" I thought for sure his would do well.

I am not sure whose project this was but it looked like a lot of fun. I took a picture so that I could do this next year. Who wouldn't love a science project on M&M's.

Last but not least we have Kaidee's class. They chose to do theirs on "Goop." The younger grades did them as a class.

I never was able to find Chloe's class so I don't have a picture but I am so glad it's done.
3 comments:
Cole is so cute! Too bad he kept putting his arm in front of his face to block your picture.
Good job boys on your science projects!
Kaidee, your hair is getting so long!!!
That does sound like a lot of work for Mom . . . but I am glad it is finally done with. I seriously remember all those types of projects I had with my own Mom when I was younger. I am scared to start facing it all. Cole looked way cute in those red overalls. love them! He is such a cute boy. I hope the rest of your Valentine's Day has been good!
Letti, there is no denying how stinking cute my nephew is in those red overalls! Bobby would agree too I'm sure! Has Kaidee gotten bigger? She looks older. I have only been gone 3 week, but I swear they are all so much bigger! Cole's hair cut is cute. Did Dee do it, or did you take him in? Man I miss that little man! I am trying to get Miles to love me like Cole does, but he is taking his time. He will not come to me over his mommy like Cole will ;) He he! Keep the pictures coming! Love you and Happy V-day!
Post a Comment