Monday, June 16, 2014

{Colorado day 2}

Today was another fun day.  Chloe went rafting down the Arkansas river with Uncle Mike, Ryanne, and Leisa.  I wasn't able to get pictures of her but the rafting company did and I will get a disc later this week.

Today is Leisa's last day here so Aunt Holly wanted to get family pictures.  A friend of Aunt Holly's who is trying to start a business took the pictures but I stood behind her snapping away too.  I hope I didn't get in her way.

Here is Uncle Mike and Aunt Holly with his children and their families.
Jill and Bo.
Jill was doing some crazy dance moves behind the camera.  I guess Cole didn't think it was funny.
My mom with her brother Mike and her cousin Will.
My cousin Beki with her husband Adam, and her two boys Cale and Everett.
Leisa, Ryanne, and Devin.
These are my cousins Jill, Beki, Leisa, and Bo.
The Christian family.
Getting a picture of all the grand kids was hard.  This was the best one.
Bo and his Aunt Kath.
My cousin Jill her husband Neil and their kids Gracie, Lucy, Andee, and Cody.
Devin and Ryanne
Devin and Gracie
This was the river that was running through the resort.  If you look close you can see some old cars that were put on the edge to hold the dirt up and to keep the walls from caving in.
Here they are up close.
When the resort first opened they had a train that ran through it up to a mine up the mountain.  These beams used to be part of a train bridge.
Love this guy.
One of my best friends/cousin Jill.
Our cabins.
Darian saw this gas pump and said he needed to take a picture with it because it was from his generation.  He wouldn't take a picture by himself so Kaidee and Cole gladly joined in.
Papa, Tutu, and the grands.
Papa, Tutu, and the kids.
Chloe and Paisley wanted pictures too.
A game of PIG that ended up being a game of C between siblings.

No comments: