With October being Breast Cancer Awareness Month I'm sure you have seen alot of pink. Whether its on a professional sports team or on a billboard. Chloe's soccer team has joined in as well. Here they are sporting pink sock and pink headbands.
They have these socks as well an some all pink ones.
Garrett's football team is wearing them too. It looks really cool to see these tough boys wearing pink on the field while hitting and tackling each other. Garrett is number #53.
I have not been personally affected by breast cancer in my family but I do know people that have been. I love that we can show our support in simple ways like this.



2 comments:
That is so fun! I saw one of the soccer teams have pink wrist sweat bands last Saturday at a game. I love that so many people are supporting it!
Oh my goodness the football players! That is awesome! I mean its awesome to see anyone support breast cancer awareness but there's just something about a bunch of teenage boys playing football in pink socks that makes my heart flutter for a moment!
Post a Comment