Friday, September 7, 2012

{we were on the news}

I am here still I really am.
But with Football season underway
that means I am super busy.
Our new High School is finally open
and Friday nights are all about
High School Football games.

I might of forgotten to tell you
that I am the new High School
Football Booster President.
So I am very bust during Football
Season.

Here are some of our players.
I had the wrong lens on my camera
so I couldn't get everyone in the picture.
Garrett is playing both Varsity and JV.
He is in the crown somewhere.
Last Friday we had our first game.
We lost 23-42.
But our boys have nothing to be sad about.
We are a new school.
No seniors.
We didn't get shut out.
Our future looks promising.
As part of the days festivities.
Channel 5 news came to our school.
Gayle King was quite funny.
Here she is dressed as our opponent.
Notre Dame Titans.
I had to be at the school with all of my kids
dressed and ready at 6:15am!
I was afraid it wasn't going to happen
but as you can see it did.
Kaidee and Jaycee talking to the cameraman.
He was showing them pictures of Ryan Lochte.
He had just interviewed his the week before.
The girls were quite amazed.
Especially when Ryan took his shirt off.
Silly girls.
Avi is the sports reporter.
He predicts who will win or lose.
He predicted we would lose.
Sadly he was right.
It was a long fun day.
I can't wait to to it every Friday.
Well except the waking up early.
Tonight we have an away game.

I do have some good news.
Yesterday Garrett played in the JV game.
They won 20-0.
GTHS's first win!

2 comments:

Tasha said...

So much fun!! I love how involved you are Letti. You are amazing. What a fun adventure for your family. We cannot wait to come to a game this season.

Rowdy Family said...

awesome! :) yeah Garrett! love you guys