Grand Terrace High School's JV Football Team won their game yesterday! We played Jurupa Hills High School from Fontana. They are a new high school and this is their first year with seniors.
This awesome catch ended in a touchdown for GT. I can't believe he was able to hang on to the ball. That other guy was all over him.
Now you will have to excuse that coach on the right but I loved this picture too much to let him ruin it for me. I am so proud of this JV team. They played great.
Garrett #53 plays offensive line. Here he is blocking. He had a great game and played almost every offensive play.
A picture of him after a touchdown with his helmet off.
Tony Carrington is the JV quarterback. He had several great passes in the game.
This picture was a surprise to me when I downloaded the pictures from my camera. This was a point after kick and we did make the point but in this picture it looks like it got blocked. It didn't but it looks like it was very close to being blocked.
Antonio Ramirez #80 plays every position on that field. Its crazy. He plays offense, defense, and he's the kicker. He must be extremely tired after the game.
Final Score GTHS 20 Jurupa Hills 14.








No comments:
Post a Comment