Wednesday, March 7, 2012

{I really am here}

See I really am here.  I am just so so busy getting costumes ready for our schools upcoming performance of Beauty and the Beast.  I have been busy sewing and getting costumes ready.  I have over 120 cast members to get ready for this amazing show.  I am so thankful for my friends and family that have been helping me.  I really don't know what I would do without them.

My mom was at my house helping me sew and Paisley wanted to help so she did.  She loved being able to sew all by herself or so she thought.  Now when we have the sewing machine out she wants to sew.

Stay tuned for pictures of these amazing costumes.

2 comments:

Tasha said...

That is such a cute picture! I love that she got to help. I love getting to help you with this fun production too!

lynda said...

cute picture! i hope you get out of costumeland soon! love ya