Monday, January 2, 2012

{2012 = simplify}

As most of you know I love to organize so when a new years rolls around I feel the need to clean, organize, and declutter.  I am always looking for new ideas and I have found so many on pinterest.  My mom found this blog called mysimplerlife.com and on it there is a calendar where everyday of the year it gives something to organize.  I love when things like this.  I would love to do this everyday all day but its just not feasible. Many people feel overwhelmed at the thought of organizing and they just don't know where to begin.  This calendar will help people not feel so overwhelmed.  With one task a day everyone can do it.  Download your calendar HERE or you can just come back here every Monday with the tasks for the week.

January 2 Monday   Set up a donation station
January 3 Tuesday   Declutter the tops of your cabinets and dust
January 4 Wednesday  Declutter the top shelf of one of your cabinets
January 5 Thursday   Go through your spices and get rid of expired and old ones
January 6 Friday   Put all your cans together on a can shelf
January 7 Saturday   Go through your freezer and get rid of any old freezer burned food
January 8 Sunday   It's your day off relax

1 comment:

Tasha said...

I have had the itch to reorganize and de-clutter too. I keep making small progression. Organization is not one of my best skills, but I am one who does love and appreciate it. I have so many good goals for this year. I sure hope I can keep at them!