Sunday, December 4, 2011

{family pictures}

Merry Christmas from the Byrd family!  I had the kids photos taken for our Christmas card today and now I can't decide which one to use.  We haven't sent out a Christmas card in the last 4 or 5 years so this is a big deal for me.  I need your help to choose a picture.  Please let me know which one is your favorite.  I have numbered them to make it easier to pick then remember to comment and tell me which number or numbers you like the best.

Thanks!

Oh and one more thing do you have a favorite website that you order your cards from?

1}
2}
3}
4}
5}
6}
7}
8}
9}

15 comments:

lynda said...

cute! i like all of them!!!
my picks are 7 & 2.

Amelia said...

funny...I was thinking 7 and 2 also! very cute :)

Rowdy Family said...

I vote number three. Just crop chase's scarf out.

Rowdy Family said...

Number six is good too.

Anonymous said...

I like 1 & 7!

Keriann said...

I like 2 & 6!

Heather said...

I like one and seven but if I had to choose just one I would choose seven.
Paisley is adorable holding the candy cane!

Evaly said...

I like #7. I love Paisley's dress!

Michelle said...

Oh Letti, I'm so sorry I couldn't do them for you today, but they look great. My vote is for #7. ;) And shutterfly or mpix is great for cards. ;)

Jocelyn said...

I like 1 but 7 isn't loading, so I can't give a total opinion! :) We always use costco, easy and fast.

Sallie said...

1,2, and 7!

Sarah said...

I like #7 best. As for cards, Paul and I have used cardstore.com for the past several years. They even have a feature where you enter in all names and addresses of the people you are sending it to into an address book on the site (it's secure...you have a username, password, and everything) and you can tell them to address, put on postage, and mail the cards for you. It saves us so much time!

Tasha said...

1 and 4 are my favorite! I love Shutterfly. They turn out so beautiful. But, they are a little pricey too. I think right now they have pretty good deal going on though.

Allison Holmes said...

My vote is for 1 and 7! Adorable :)

Jill said...

I like #1 the best but I am probably too late to vote. We use costco because they are so cheap but I am finding this year that my favorite cards coming in are from tiny prints, minted or shutterfly. Next year I think I will try something new. You make beautiful kids!