Thursday, December 22, 2011

{Christmas Cards}

Here is this years Christmas Card.  I have not done Christmas Cards for a long time so it feels good to finally get them out.  Next year I hope to be more prepared and send them to my blogging friends too but for now these pictures will have to do.

Merry Christmas from the Byrd Family!!!

{FRONT}


{BACK}

5 comments:

Tasha said...

I just love your card! I love what you did on the back. Such a great idea. Merry Christmas!

Sydney said...

Love it! They turned out great, I can't wait to get mine in the mail! :)

Holly said...

SUPER cute Letti! I love your Christmas card!

Holly said...

PS Where do you get your's printed that will print both sides?

Michelle said...

Lette, we loved getting the card. It is so dang cute and look how freaky cute your kids are and soooo grown up. I miss you guys so bad. It's this time of year I wish we still lived in Cali to be around our dear friends. We are coming down in February and hope to see you guys!!