Thursday, August 11, 2011

{pictionary by the fire}


Isn't this beautiful.  Last night was Pictionary and to my surprise we ate and played in Kristie's backyard.  Her backyard is gorgeous.  It was cool enough that we needed the warmth of the fire.  I didn't want the night to end.

Yes that's Chase in the picture he came to see a friend then they both ended up playing with us so it worked out well.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is gorgeous! I am so sad I missed it!! ;(

Jocelyn said...

That looks SO fun and cozy!

Tasha said...

I really missed not being there. Pictionary night is my favorite. Kristi's backyard looks gorgeous. I really wanted to see her new house. I am glad it was such a great evening.

Daffy's Dream said...

Wow! that looks great. funtime .Im your new follower

I would like to invite you for free giveaway at http://daffysdream.blogspot.com/2011/08/first-free-giveaway.html

daffy