Our summer is officially over
and I am not very happy about it.
There is something wrong with
school starting on August 1st.
Chloe is in Mrs. Plumbs 5th grade class.
She has her cousin Joey in her class
this year. She is excited about that.
All of her friends are in another class
and she wasn't happy about that.
She asked me to move her to the other teacher
so that she can be with her friends.
I told her that it wasn't a good enough reason.
This is another life lesson that she needs to learn.
You don't always get what you want
and you need to make the best of the situation.
I know she will have a good year and besides
she can see her friends at recess.
Kaidee is starting the 4th grade and
she is in Mrs. Marcano's class.
Mrs. Marcano was her 2nd grade teacher too.
I don't think there are too many kids that
can say that they had the same teacher twice in
elementary school. She also is not with her friends.
I think its gives her a chance to make new friends.
Cole is starting kindergarten this year.
I can't believe this day is here.
It's going to be different with
just Paisley at home.
Mrs. Marquez is his teacher.
He keeps asking me if his teacher
is still Mrs Marquez from Willy Wonka.
He is going to be in afternoon kinder.
This is the first time for me all of
the other kids had morning kinder.
I know they are going to
have lots of fun this year!




8 comments:
Wow your kids are back already?!? That's crazy! My kids start on the 29th.
This year I will only have Addison at home. Gonna be different, hope your kiddos have a great day today!
So so fun! Both of your girls are goign to have fun making new friends. I had the same teacher for two years and I LOVED it!
Cole is so cute! I can't believe he is starting school already.
Yes, something wrong about starting in August for sure!!! They sure look cute though!! Christian goes back next Monday! :(
Jake is also one of the few to have the same teacher at Terrace View. In fact, he had Mrs. Traugott in back to back years, 2nd and 3rd grade I believe. So your right, it does not happen very often, but it does happen!
Ugh! We started school last week and I agree: school is a September-May affair. No one should have to go to school in the summer. Cute pictures though! I love that you used the chalk signs-I just might steal that idea next year:)
That is crazy!!! I am a teeny tiny bit jealous. I will miss them but I am ready for a real routine. I'm only going to have Ady home too. I think she's going to be bored with just me! Have fun and enjoy the year! Your kids look cute. I feel bad that the girls aren't with their friends. That's a bummer but you are right. I hope they have an awesome year!
Wow that is very early! I can't believe Cole is going to kindergarten. I didn't know he was that big! I hope they all had a good 1st day and made some friends already :)
I cannot believe it is the first day already either. I loved seeing you all this morning :) Your girls looked so cute in their new outfits. Cole looks so handsome ready for his first day too. It is weird he is in school. It made me a little sad that Brayden wasn't starting. Not for me (I like him home) but for him. I think it will be best in the end of things though.
Post a Comment