Do you know what it is?
What to make for dinner?
It seems as if my
whole day revolves around
this question.
My sister and I found an idea
on Pinterest then changed it
up a little bit.
Hopefully this will change
that dreaded question.

I love that its easy to wipe off
because mom's are allowed
to change their minds.
Right?
8 comments:
Letti, I love it. I need one of those. Thank you for checking out my blog. I am Best Friends with Krysta. I think you have been reading her blog for a while. It has been fun to follow you on Pinterest.
This is a great idea!
http://sweetteaserendipity.blogspot.com
That is such a good idea! I think I might make one
I wish I had known that you dreaded planning out dinner, or else I would have shared a LONG time ago that I have been doing this for quite a while. I just got one of those small white boards that have the magnets (though I had to add more because the ones that came with it were not strong enough) from Target, and it stays on my fridge. I plan the meals before I go to the store so that I spend less time (and, it turns out, less money) at the store because I plan my shopping list around the meal plan (and then just add the other things that I need). I'm glad you found an idea that works for you!
It looks like you have been having such a fun summer! I haven't been blogging for awhile and I just got all caught up on yours. Enjoy your family!
Oh, I love this. I kind of plan out like this but it is NOT on a cute board like that. Now to make myself a cute one like this :) I love all the fun things you keep making while in Texas!
My fiance and I bought a house and so I have been craft crazy. I saw this a few weeks ago and decided to make it! I love it!
I will try and put it on my google plus account so you can see mine! Thanks for the great idea!!!
https://plus.google.com/102996298957423723665/posts
Let me know if it takes you to my account so you can see the photo!
Post a Comment