Sunday, July 31, 2011

{selena gomez concert}

The girls would not stop taking about the Selena Gomez concert.  They loved it from the minute the walked in.  Walking the red carpet is every girls dream right?
Getting their backstage passes.
The girls said that there was so much stuff there for them to do even before the concert.  Dancing was one of their favorite things.
There was free food as well.  They had these little lounge areas set up all over.
This was Chloe's favorite picture, she was sad that it didn't turn out.  I told her I would post it anyway because you can still see what she is doing.
This was one of the better pictures of Selena.
Sitting in their seats.  Third row!

They were even allowed to go up and dance if they wanted too.
The girls had so much fun!  They got home really late and didn't want to wake up the next morning.  Thanks Aunt Tiffany.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man those are awesome seats! The girls are SO lucky. Tiff is such a fun aunt. I can't wait to do things like this when I finally get me some nieces and nephews!

Tasha said...

Too much fun!! Such lucky girls. I have to be honest and say I love Selena Gomez. :) It looked like such a fun evening for all of them