Wednesday, May 11, 2011

{teacher appreciation day #3}



Todays gift was pretty simple. I found this apple paper bag idea over at Skip to My Lou, I love that blog! Anyways back to the gift. I took the bags outside on the grass, stuck a rock in them and painted them with red spray paint about 3/4 high. Inside I stuck a pack of 6 post it notes and 3 pencils tied in ribbon. On each pack of post its I had the girls write something nice to their teachers. They each had to write 6 messages. They wrote things like, "You rock Mrs. Marcano" or "I am so happy you are my teacher." I made a simple tag and some leaves and then tied it to the bag with raffia. Now I have to go and work on tomorrow'a gifts.

3 comments:

lynda said...

your teachers are super spoiled! :) i love all the gifts!!!

Jocelyn said...

Seriously your kids teachers are LUCKY DUCKS! I wish I had enough brains to get this stuff done ahead of time. It seems like they sneak up on me and its too late! :)

Tasha said...

Love this!! I love all the things you are doing for your girl's teachers.