We all got ready for church then we went to my mom's house for a delicious breakfast.

At church they made me this cute card.

We got my mom this necklace from The Vintage Pearl. My mom always tells the Texas cousins to go outside and look at the moon while she does the same thing. Then she tells them "I love you to the moon and back." When I Saw this necklace I knew it would be the perfect gift. I was right she loved it!

After church we went to Grandma's house for dinner. While we were there I caught Paisley trying to put a glove on to wash dishes. She was doing what she see's Grandma do.


At church they made me this cute card.

We got my mom this necklace from The Vintage Pearl. My mom always tells the Texas cousins to go outside and look at the moon while she does the same thing. Then she tells them "I love you to the moon and back." When I Saw this necklace I knew it would be the perfect gift. I was right she loved it!

After church we went to Grandma's house for dinner. While we were there I caught Paisley trying to put a glove on to wash dishes. She was doing what she see's Grandma do.

Well here is my gift. I was so surprised and excited. They got me the new white ipad 2. They had to order it online because they are so hard to find at the stores so I don't have it in my possession yet. I can't wait to get it in the mail. When I do get it I will show you and the cute cover I got for it too.
3 comments:
So not fair!! I want the new iPad too! If you find it missing one day it's because I came over and took it. :) .
It sounds like you had a very nice Mother's Day.
Wow- what an awesome gift! You are a great Mother and I love reading your blog and learning new things.
What a fabulous Mother's Day!! That is so exciting about your ipad 2. You deserve to be spoiled by your family. :) I Love that Kaidee was so excited to give it to you. I love the necklace you got your Mom.
Post a Comment