Friday, May 6, 2011

{fun gift}


Last night Pictionary was here at my house. The theme for prizes was "mom." You can do just about anything with that theme. So this is what I came up with. I went to Tai Pan and picked up some of these pots for $1.97 each and added some twine and little tags. I bought a set for my outside table too. This would be a fun gift to give to someone that is hosting a summer get together.

6 comments:

lynda said...

super cute! did you paint them or were they already colored?

Sydney said...

SO cute!! I love the colors!

Jill said...

What! You went without me!!!???!!!

Tasha said...

Love these! I loved them sitting on the tables during the night too. I need to go to Tai Pan again.

Barb said...

I found your blog through Just A Girl...and it is so cute. It has everything I love...recipes, fun crafts and great ideas. I'm going to follow. Love the forks, spoons, and knives idea. Nice to "meet" you. :)

Krysta said...

I love this!