Wednesday, January 5, 2011

{bread class}

Tonight was our relief society activity at church. (relief society is the oldest women's organization and it just happens to be part of my church.) We get together to learn new things on the first Wednesday of every month. This month was all about bread. I am new to bread making and I am loving everything I can make just from a simple bread dough recipe. We learned how to make cinnamon rolls, pizza dough, and different kinds of wheat bread.

3 comments:

Jonathan and Kiri said...

Wow, those look DELICIOUS! I'm curious, do you knead your dough by hand or use a mixer? I really want to try making bread but don't have a mixer out here and am a little intimidated to try without one.

Gosh, I swear I can almost smell the cinnamon from here!

Anonymous said...

those were super yummy! I enjoyed last night. :)

Tasha said...

It was a fun night. Those cinnamon rolls were good. Especially the carmel bottom. Thanks for coming and supporting it too! I know i appreciate it.