Here are the before pictures:
The kitchen junk drawer.

The garage junk drawer.

The desk junk drawer.

I took inspiration from my daughters ribbon holder on the back of their bedroom door. I purchased an over the door shoe holder with see through compartments. This is important because you need to see what is inside each one.

I hung it on the inside of our coat closet and filled it with the contents of my drawers.

Here is a close up view.

Here are the after shots of what the drawers look like now. I am still using the drawers just for other things. The desk drawer is now used for pens, markers, crayons, and pencils.
The garage drawer is now almost empty. Right now it is holding our big flashlights, a big battery for my husbands work lantern, and a few battery powered tea lights.

Lastly our junk drawer in the kitchen is located right below our telephone so it holds our phone books. I am going to add a few pens and a scratch pad inside the metal tin so that I can jot down messages.

The garage junk drawer.
The desk junk drawer.
I took inspiration from my daughters ribbon holder on the back of their bedroom door. I purchased an over the door shoe holder with see through compartments. This is important because you need to see what is inside each one.
I hung it on the inside of our coat closet and filled it with the contents of my drawers.
Here is a close up view.
Here are the after shots of what the drawers look like now. I am still using the drawers just for other things. The desk drawer is now used for pens, markers, crayons, and pencils.
The garage drawer is now almost empty. Right now it is holding our big flashlights, a big battery for my husbands work lantern, and a few battery powered tea lights.
Lastly our junk drawer in the kitchen is located right below our telephone so it holds our phone books. I am going to add a few pens and a scratch pad inside the metal tin so that I can jot down messages.
5 comments:
WOO HOO for organization!! Thank you for sharing the inspiration! :)
Great idea Letti! I love it!
OOh good idea, I think I might o that this weekend.
You are seriously so smart and creative.
I am so glad I am not the only one with a junk draw... but mine is in the kitchen:)
Post a Comment