Monday, October 4, 2010

{it's beginning to feel like Halloween}

I am so ready for Halloween that I started decorating 3 weeks ago. I finally finished last week. I always enjoy looking at how others decorate their homes so why not show you mine. The weather is cold and cloudy today and the kids are making Hot Chocolate. Its just a reminder that the next three months are going to be filled with fun, family, and friends. I can't wait :)














7 comments:

lynda said...

It all looks so good! I wish I was there to see it in person!!!
I guess I'll be there soon enough.

Tasha said...

I loooove all your decorations. It was fun seeing it in person on Friday. Can I seriously just get my box out? I need to. Tomorrow. The goal is tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

I love your decorations. It is all so cozy feeling. :)

Holly said...

Cute Letti! I LOVE that book idea! I may have to steal it! :) Thanks for sharing with all of us!

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

I love the book idea too...and the cheerios in the jar...I've never seen cheerios used to decorate in that way

Baby said...

So much fun!!!!
Thanks for sharing :) Make me feel cozy & ready for winter!

Baby said...

So much fun!!!!
Thanks for sharing :) Make me feel cozy & ready for winter!