Wednesday, October 20, 2010

{homemade root beer...}

... is always being made for parties around our house. It never fails that I am asked to make this whenever anyone gets together. If you only knew how easy it is to make. I am going to share this recipe with you so that you can make it at your next party.





That's it! It is that easy! Now let me know if you decide to make some for your friends and family. It is perfect this time of year because it looks like your making witches brew. If you have any questions feel free to ask and good luck.
Do not touch the dry ice with your bare hands it will burn you!

6 comments:

Keriann said...

Grandma's Root Beer is always a yummy treat! Thanks for sharing the recipe!

Miss SassyLaLa said...

I am coming to your house to get some....yummy

Tasha said...

So fun! What were you making for at the church?? YW or YM? I am excited to have this recipe.

Jessica said...

when you say stir constantly, for how long? I want to make it this weekend, but I don't want to have to sit and stir it all night long....when can you just leave it? eamil me
thewhalens4@yahoo.com

thanks Letti!

Jessica said...

1 more ? Where do you buy dry ice?

chris said...

Yum. We love to make this in our family, too. SO much better than the stuff at the store. :)