I just emailed you my order. :)
Oh if only I lived by you I would soooooo be there....:)rachel
Can people from out of state order? :) There are so many cute things! Would you mind emailing me and letting me know if that is a possibility, if not I understand! ali.robinson76@gmail.comThanks Letti!
Love the pictures on the blocks... okay tell me how you did it and what paper the pictures have to be printed on. love love love it!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I just emailed you my order. :)
Oh if only I lived by you I would soooooo be there....
:)rachel
Can people from out of state order? :) There are so many cute things! Would you mind emailing me and letting me know if that is a possibility, if not I understand!
ali.robinson76@gmail.com
Thanks Letti!
Love the pictures on the blocks... okay tell me how you did it and what paper the pictures have to be printed on. love love love it!!
Post a Comment