Thursday, September 2, 2010

{a banner and some scary girls}

Today my friend Tasha and I got together to make some Halloween crafts. I made this banner as my pictionary gift. I came home and added a few strips of material and now its done. I hope they don't like it so that I can win it back :)


I asked my assistants for some help and when I downloaded the picture they looked a little scary. Thanks Picnik!

8 comments:

Krysta said...

That's funny! I do love the banner. :)

apee said...

I wish I was there to win it!

Michelle said...

Sorry, I think it's gonna go. It's just too cute!!

Tasha said...

I loved getting together and doing that. Yours turned out so cute. I am totally adding the fabric strips on mine too. Sad you didn't win it back...but it was pretty cute hanging at Angela's house. I love that I have added another Halloween decoration to my decor already. Thanks for being such a great friend.

Tasha said...

Oh...and thank you (thank you) for linking it up too!

Keriann said...

Letti that came out so super cute!

Anonymous said...

Soo cute!

Da Bergs said...

LOVE the banner!!! And, the girls... well, lol, a bit scary!!! :)