Monday, August 30, 2010

{football no ~ soccer ?}

The last time I talked about Chase he was trying out for the football team. Football tryouts lasted two weeks and thats it. We were tired of trying to talk him into going and in the end it just wasn't worth it. It was very hard for me and I was very near tears when it hit that he wasn't going to play. I have always dreamed of going to watch my sons play under the lights on a Friday night and now my oldest was not going to play. I now have to wait one more year for Garrett to play.
Chase's first love is soccer and today was finally the day he has been waiting for, SOCCER tryouts. I really hope that he makes the team because if he doesn't it could be devastating and if he doesn't well he will just have to try something else. Good luck Chase we will always be here cheering for you no matter what!


3 comments:

Tasha said...

Good luck Chase. I will keep you in my prayers today.

lynda said...

Good Luck Chase!!! Paige is going to try out for every sport this year. (crazy girl) :)

Anonymous said...

good luck Chase. And Letti you could always come watch Daryl under the lights :)