Tonight for dinner I made this. Darian said "Letti this is good no it's really good." Cole said "it's alicious." That made me happy. You can find the recipe on my recipe blog Mom I'm Hungry.
Yum. That looks "alicious" Seriously. I am going to go see if I have the ingredients. I really hope I do. If not, it will be on my next two week menu because that is making me want some right now. Thanks for the chat this morning and for being such a good friend.
3 comments:
Yum. That looks "alicious" Seriously. I am going to go see if I have the ingredients. I really hope I do. If not, it will be on my next two week menu because that is making me want some right now. Thanks for the chat this morning and for being such a good friend.
omg, I NEED that recipe! YUM!!!
I didn't see it on your blog...I went right over to check it out! :)Don't leave me hanging.
Post a Comment