Kaidee and Chloe attend a performing arts magnet school. Each class is required to do at least one performance a year. Kaidee's class did a performance called "Life Cycle's." They teamed up with another 2nd grade class. As you can see Kaidee had the most difficult costume "a cocoon" and of course I had to make it. Thank goodness my mom was their to help. Together we came up with her costume.

We ended up tea dying a white sheet, sewing up the sides to make a tube, adding elastic to the neck, and then spray painting it. I was so glad to be done with it that's for sure.

Here is the entire class. I thought that a lot of the costumes were pretty clever.

Here is a picture of Kaidee with her friend.

Now it's on to Chloe's class performance and her big play Aladdin.
3 comments:
Wow, a cacoon definatly would NOT be an easy one to come up with. Great idea between you and your Mom. It is perfect. I am impressed with all the costumes.
Kaidee...I'm sure you were the best little cocoon EVER! Do you have any video from your play? I'd love to see some! GO KAIDEE THE COCOON!!
That ended up terrific. I would have made it way to difficult. I think it turned out perfect. And she is adorable.
Post a Comment