- lots of germs being shared in our family. It started with Cole and the rest is history. I even got it twice. Paisley got really sick and we took her to the ER we waited 5 hours and still never got to see the Dr. So luckily we have a friend who is a pediatrician and she checked her out and gave her some steroids to take by mouth. It was so nice of her.
- Grandpa was taken to the hospital where he was admitted for several things. The most serious was his high blood sugar (563). He came home with insulin shots only to end up back in the hospital with pneumonia. This time the ambulance had to take him. HE was scaring me there for a little while. He is doing much better now but he has to exercise more and watch what he eats.
- I have been taking the kids over to Grandma's to help her with her yard work. Grandma does so much for everyone and I wanted to do something in return. Chase and Garrett have been doing most of the work. It feels really good too.
- I am almost done sewing vests for the Aladdin play. I didn't realize how much work it was going to be. Thank goodness my mom came to the rescue. I also had to come up with a cocoon costume for Kaidee. The teacher said not to stress over it and make it simple. How is a cocoon simple? Thanks again to my mom for her ideas.
- I am working two days a week now helping at a friends business. I work Monday and Tuesday from 8am-12pm. I am mostly answering phones, filing, and organizing.
- I am still on the soccer board and we are just getting into our first spring season. I am excited to be playing soccer year round now. This year we don't have anybody playing baseball. We have been playing baseball since Chase was 4 and that was 10 years ago.
- I received another calling in church but I have not yet been sustained. Right now I am in charge of our ward newsletter and ward blog. I will keep these callings along with my new one. This means I will continue going to my 7:30 am meetings every Sunday.
So there is a little rundown of whats been keeping me from blogging but I promise I am back.
6 comments:
Glad to see you back!!
Life really is so busy. Sheesh. It seems like it is never ending. You really are the busy lady.
Welcome back! I don't know how you keep up with everything. You are a great example!
Glad you are back too!
When you get a chance can you e-mail me info for Christian? Thanks!
I am so glad that Grandpa is doing better. I want to hear about your new calling!
Glad to see you back. I hope everything gets less stressful for you soon.
Post a Comment