Sunday, February 7, 2010

{love #6}

I love this girl! Jill is the closest thing I have to a sister here in California. She lives 3 hours away but that is so much closer than Utah or Texas. Jill has been staying with us since last Wednesday. I love having her in my home. When she is here I don't feel like I need to act or do anything differently. I just wish we could live closer so that I could see her everyday.

While she was here we (or she) did lots of fun projects. I can't wait to show you everything.

Well now she is gone and I am sad. The time seems to fly when she is here. We always plan lots of stuff but we only end up doing about half of them.

She has a blog called the Galyan Gang and it is adorable. She has lots of fun crafts and ideas to share.




3 comments:

Rowdy Family said...

awww. We love Jill too. can't wait to see your projects

Anonymous said...

yay for great cousins!! I can't wait to see all the fun stuff!

Tasha said...

She is such an amazing girl! I am glad I got to see her while she was here.