Friday, January 1, 2010

{2010 be good to me}

  1. What did you do in 2009 that you'd never done before? I had a c-section, After 5 vaginal births I chose to have my first major surgery.
  2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year? Are you kidding me, no :(
  3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Besides myself I had a new nephew born 3 weeks after Paisley. My brother Cody and his wife Celeste welcomed Ezra Jay born on August 13 and weighing in at a whopping 9 lbs 2 oz.
  4. Did anyone close to you die? Not anyone that I am related to but Sis. Miller who is a member of our ward passed away at the age of 99. She was a member of the Miller's who own Miller Honey Company.
  5. What countries did you visit? Well if you ask the people in Texas if I visited a country they would say yes...lol
  6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009? More patience and energy.
  7. What date from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? The month of November. I got to be with all of my siblings for the first time in two years. I don't like the fact that Texas stole all of them. Oh and Utah stole one too. (love ya Syd!)
  8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? I would say that it was starting a campaign to get the name of our first city's High School changed from Ray Abril High School to Grand Terrace High School.
  9. What was your biggest failure? Not giving enough attention to my very patient and loving husband.
  10. Did you suffer illness or injury? No, in fact my entire family has been blessed, not even one case of the flu. I think its the fact that I have been very crazy with making sure everyone washes their hands. Especially after using the restrooms and coming home from school. Oh and always having at least one window open to let the fresh air in.
  11. What was the best thing you bought? Well since I had to pay full price for my tubal I will say that.
  12. Whose behavior merited celebration? Sydney, she sure has grown to be a wonderful young woman. Chase, for doing the right thing when it was SOOOO hard.
  13. Where did most of your money go? Kids.
  14. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Getting to my family in November.
  15. What song will always remind you of 2009? Taylor Swift "You belong with Me"
  16. What do you wish you'd done more of? Service, I want to be able to offer more of myself to others and to be able to recognize when people need it.
  17. What do you wish you'd done less of? Stressing.
  18. How did you spend Christmas? My home in the morning, than at my parents in the afternoon watching the Laker game.
  19. Did you fall in love in 2009? Well I already love my husband but I need to show and tell him more. I truly am so very lucky to have him in my life.
  20. What was your favorite TV program? Survivor, Amazing Race
  21. What was the best book you read this year? I haven't really read this year. I usually love to read but blogging has taken that over.
  22. What was your greatest musical discovery? Taylor Swift
  23. What did you want and get for Christmas? I wanted it to last a little bit longer but again I didn't get that.
  24. What was your favorite film of this year? New Moon and Hannah Montana
  25. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I turned 35 and I honestly don't remember what I did.
  26. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Having all of brothers and brother in law working again.
  27. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009? What fashion?
  28. What kept you sane? Angela, Sydney, and my mom.
  29. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? Jacob
  30. What political issue stirred you the most? Proposition 8
  31. Who did you miss? My family.

5 comments:

Amelia said...

I miss you too :(

Sydney said...

Aww thanks Letti, you've helped me so much through out this year too, your always the first person i think of to call when i have something to say or even if i just need to talk. Miss and Love you, I can't wait to see you again!!

KRISTIE said...

what a good idea

Rowdy Family said...

That was fun! Here are two answers I changed in ym mind for you #8. Paisley. #29 Jacob

April said...

I'm so jealous of your fertile-ness!!! LOL!