Wednesday, December 30, 2009

{full hands = full heart}

I recently came across a blog about a young mother that has 5 children all under the age of 6. I love hearing all of her real life battles, both good and bad. It feels so nice to be able to relate with someone even though I don't know her personally. I know that I could just sit and talk with her for hours because we have so much in common.

The blog is called moments with love

She came up with the saying "full hands = full heart" after hearing people tell her all the time that her hands must be full. I can relate with her on that. I hear those words all the time. Maybe its because people don't know what else to say, I am not sure but the next time I hear it I am going to respond with these same four words.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

everyone stops me when I am out and about and tells me I must have my hands full...and I only have3!!!

Tasha said...

I am going to go check out her blog. I love that saying full hands = a full heart. I am going to remember that. I already get comments like that when people find out I have 3 little boys. So, I love this too Letti.