This morning I went to check on her to make sure she was ok and she was sucking her thumb. I quickly grabbed my camera so that I could snap a picture and she had taken it out already. I decided to wait a few minutes and she put it back in. So I quickly snapped a picture.
Chloe was a finger sucker when she was a baby and she was so good. I love that babies who suck their finger always have it with them and it never gets lost like a pacifier. I hope this becomes a habit for Paisley just like it was for her big sister.

7 comments:
OHHHH!
You make me want another baby!!!!
However-
Mine were colicy,
and spitters, and had gas and food issues...
Maybe I should just enjoy your pictures, on second thought...
Which are darling, by the way!
She is such a cutie!
Awwwwww! I wish Regin could keep his in. He's figured out how to get it there and he loves it. He just gets super excited and pulls it out. When he's sleeping, he's frustrated so it doesn't stay in!
Those are such great pictures of Paisley.
so cute!
Love the thumb sucking until they can't get rid of it.
So freakin adorable!
Post a Comment