SERIOUSLY???? Your kids are born with the sleeping jean. And mine seriously are not. I amnot complaining though because mine sleep fine compared to others too. But, man, that is amazing Paisley!! I wish.
Perhaps you could host a "how to get your children to sleep through the night" event - I'll send my kids to your house and then I will sleep through the night :)
9 comments:
Wow. I really am going to ship my boys up to your house.
What???? What time did she go to bed?
SERIOUSLY???? Your kids are born with the sleeping jean. And mine seriously are not. I amnot complaining though because mine sleep fine compared to others too. But, man, that is amazing Paisley!! I wish.
Oh my goodness!!! How lucky!
And I was thinking Becca's 6 hours was fabulous...!! JEALOUS! :)
Paisley needs an "I don't do mornings" onsies to go wit that face! =)
James is finally sleeping through the night about 9-10 hours and I thought he was sleeping lots!
WOW Letti! YOu are going to have to train this next baby to sleep like Paisley.
Perhaps you could host a "how to get your children to sleep through the night" event - I'll send my kids to your house and then I will sleep through the night :)
She's so dang cute...
and she looks SO happy to be awake too! haha she is so adorable!
Post a Comment