Wednesday, April 1, 2009

{You can tell when its time to go back to school}

When the little things start to annoy them it's time to head back to school. The last two days they sure have been at each other all day. I still prefer to have them home instead of school but I think its good to have a change of scenery. Its things like this that make me forget about the bickering though. Chase sure is a good big brother. He played frisbee with Chloe and Cole and tried to teach Cole how to throw it the correct way. He also has been playing catch with Chloe and she has improved tremendously.





5 comments:

Keriann said...

Oh I hear ya on this one!! At least you have more than one child so they get at each other instead of one 11 year old boy who just gets at his momma when he's bored! It's definitely time for school to start again!! Next time they're off track I will be having a baby so that should keep Wyatt occupied!! =)

Anonymous said...

Chase is such a good big brother! I totally agree with Keriann. I am going crazy with Vance always at my ear. I am ready for Monday to come.

The Sorensen Family said...

Honestly cutest boy ever! I personally can't wait for school days at our house couldn't happen sooner:)

Mindy said...

Letti, hope it's okay if I follow your blog too! How are you? Such cute kids you have. I'm just getting into this but having fun blog surfing, too. I've just started ours and have a lot to learn. It's besskids.blogspot.com. I'll send an email invite to you. Good to see you!

Da Bergs said...

OMG, he is soooooooooo stinkin' cute!!!