Cody, Celeste, Rowdy, and baby boy Bowler are headed to Texas. I am not really surprised because they have been talking about it for the past year but it still doesn't make it any easier. I was so excited when I found out that Celeste was pregnant and that she was only 2 weeks behind me. Finally I had someone to share my entire pregnancy with and these two babies would get to go through all of their milestones together. Now Rowdy and the baby will get to know all of their Texas cousins. This is whats best for them and I support them 100%. Rowdy I hope you don't forget about Aunt Letti. Cody will be leaving within the week and Celeste will be leaving in April. Wednesday, March 25, 2009
{The rumour is true}
Yes you heard it right another member of the Bowler family is headed to the lone star state.
Cody, Celeste, Rowdy, and baby boy Bowler are headed to Texas. I am not really surprised because they have been talking about it for the past year but it still doesn't make it any easier. I was so excited when I found out that Celeste was pregnant and that she was only 2 weeks behind me. Finally I had someone to share my entire pregnancy with and these two babies would get to go through all of their milestones together. Now Rowdy and the baby will get to know all of their Texas cousins. This is whats best for them and I support them 100%. Rowdy I hope you don't forget about Aunt Letti. Cody will be leaving within the week and Celeste will be leaving in April.
Cody, Celeste, Rowdy, and baby boy Bowler are headed to Texas. I am not really surprised because they have been talking about it for the past year but it still doesn't make it any easier. I was so excited when I found out that Celeste was pregnant and that she was only 2 weeks behind me. Finally I had someone to share my entire pregnancy with and these two babies would get to go through all of their milestones together. Now Rowdy and the baby will get to know all of their Texas cousins. This is whats best for them and I support them 100%. Rowdy I hope you don't forget about Aunt Letti. Cody will be leaving within the week and Celeste will be leaving in April.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Well Texas sure seems to be the popular place now a days! My sister and her husband are they as well. And how exciting about Celeste! I hadn't heard the news yet so this one I get to take to my mom before she gets to me. (our mothers are in the same ward - we grew up together)
Oh Letti... I am so sad for you.
Maybe you guys should go there...
I know what's keeping you here... but... with all of them there... it's gotta be hard.
Yes, Texas sure is lucky!!
Sorry for you though, I know it will be hard, but you have great friends to lean on also. :)
I'm sorry Letti, that's hard. It's so fun to be pregnant with a family member. I wish you two and the babies had more time together. Just visit Texas a lot!
This just makes me cry. Hang in there Letti. I would be having a really hard time too.
It's touching to read this. I have never been close in distance to my siblings. I am so used to the phone calls and holidays together I could never imagine what it would be like to have my siblings so close. I can only wish to visit my family daily/weekly or even monthly. Most of the time it's just once a year. I know the distance will be hard, but be assured the love won't change.
i'm so sad for you! you must be bummed. don't you move away too!
Post a Comment