I can't believe it's been two weeks. First I want to apologize to all my blogging buddies but I promise that there will be lots of posts to make up for it. Here are a few things that we or I have been up too.
kids are off track
Cole is now 100% potty trained no diapers even at night
baseball/softball practices
I am heading up the changing of our new High Schools name
Spending time with family before they move to Texas
Welcome back!! I am excited you are blogging again. Sorry I missed the meeting last night. Brian had something already planned at that time. I am SO impressed that Cole is 100% potty trained. I am going to have to talk to you on how you get them potty trained through the night.
5 comments:
Welcome back!! I am excited you are blogging again. Sorry I missed the meeting last night. Brian had something already planned at that time. I am SO impressed that Cole is 100% potty trained. I am going to have to talk to you on how you get them potty trained through the night.
Congrats to Cole. Cael still needs a diaper at night.
So glad your back...we've missed you!!
Yeah you're back!! Congrats on the potty training too.
Sounds like you're a busy woman these days!! It's amazing how much you seem to accomplish at once! I admire that!
Post a Comment