Today we said goodbye to my last sibling in California. Cody is now on his way to Texas to join Tad, Bobby, and Lynda. I still can't believe that I am the only one left here. I never thought that my brothers would leave Sunny California. But with this economy they didn't have a choice. It won't be the same around here anymore but we will soon be visiting them for Thanksgiving. Cody couldn't just get a normal picture with me either as you can see but thats Cody for you.


I think the kids will miss him the most not having any cousins around is going to be very different. We will miss you Rowdy family. Texas sure is lucky.
12 comments:
Ahh bummer! Did they find a house yet?
This just makes me so sad for you. Really, I just tear up reading this and especially seeing the pictures. If I was in your shoes I would be having such a hard time. Keep hanging in there. I love the picture of you and him because you can tell he is just making you laugh. Love that!
I'm so sad for you. I hate that I don't live super close to my siblings.
So sad! I am sad when siblings that are so close have to separate.
At least you still have your parents close by...they are not planning on making a Texas move are they?
Wow. Look at Cody all grown up and a Dad!
Sorry you had to say goodbye to your brother. Hopefully with the new baby coming and all, Thanksgiving will be here before you know it!
I am sorry for you-but yea! for jobs...
and the picture of the two of you is funny!
So sweet Letti. Makes me miss my sisters more.
He's a good guy trying to do whats best to take care of his new family.....even if it leaves the first family alone. But hey you still have us!!! Aren't ward families great?!!
i can't believe that you're the only one left! i hope you guys don't leave too!
I am so sad for you. But I hate to say that Chad & I are talking about leaving Sunny California too. Once he has his Knee surgery next week & recovers then he can look for a JOB again. Maybe out of State...Bummer huh?
so sad! when do you think you'll make the move to Texas...it seems to be the theme.
Post a Comment