Thursday, January 8, 2009

{Insane}

Everyone knows that our economy is in trouble and nobody knows for sure when it will get better. So last night I was watching the news and one of the top stories was about the Economy and how the Porn Industry is asking Congress for a bailout. What in the world, are you kidding me? People are losing their jobs and companies are closing and the industry that everyone hates wants help? I was shocked and I can't believe they even have the nerve to ask for help. Whats next? I sure hope the Governmant doesn't give in. Could you imagine? How do you feel about this?

10 comments:

Sallie said...

I just think it's really funny that they are even asking for help. It is like any entertainment industry asking for assistance. It's not a necessity. Didn't it take months to decided on the auto industry?

Michelle said...

What a joke! I am never shocked at what this country comes up with anymore...sadly!

Tasha said...

Oh, sadly enough after hearing too many things lately with the government it doesn't shock me, but it sure does frustrate me!! What is going on in our country?? I sure hope they do not give in either.

Beki said...

What??? I'm glad that in this recession people have stopped spending their money on porn. It is just so funny to me. If the Government does bail them out, than I'm going to ask them to take over all of my bills too.

Pancake said...

WHAT A JOKE!!! I SO hope they do not get ANYTHING

Allison Holmes said...

That is truly sickening! I cant even believe that is happening in our world today it really scares me

Darcy said...

Last week I heard a brief snippet about how a Football organization was going to be asking for a bailout.

Isn't it amazing?? And to think us Californians won't be getting our State Income Tax Refunds anytime soon because of the poor CA budget.

@@ <~~~ Rolling my eyes.

Holly said...

If I hear that this really goes through, I'll think about moving to Canada! :) Seriously!

The Sorensen Family said...

I am going to have to agree with some of the comments I am not surprised. Living in vegas and working in labor and delivery I deal with plenty of strippers, call girls and porn stars. They are walking bail outs. Sadly most of us never would be able to pick them out of a crowd they are single moms or soccer moms just trying to make it like everybody else and unfortuneately lost their way.... it is very sad.

The Sorensen Family said...

I am going to have to agree with some of the comments I am not surprised. Living in vegas and working in labor and delivery I deal with plenty of strippers, call girls and porn stars. They are walking bail outs. Sadly most of us never would be able to pick them out of a crowd they are single moms or soccer moms just trying to make it like everybody else and unfortuneately lost their way.... it is very sad.