Wednesday, October 1, 2008

{October 1st.......}

....and that means one thing in this family, BASEBALL PLAYOFFS. Yes I am looking forward to Halloween, cooler weather, and Christmas but my team is playing tonight against the Boston Red Sox and nothing beats that. This year has been a record year for the Angels. K Rod broke the saves record with 62 saves, Angels have 100 wins for the first time, and they clinched the division in early September. I think that it's our year. You want to know what the best news of all is this year? The Yankees didn't even make the playoffs, Boo Ya!!!!!


What team are you rooting for?

5 comments:

Tasha said...

Definatly the ANGELS!!!!!! And I am right there with you on being happy that the Yankees did not even make the playoffs! HA! I am excited for the game tonight too. I love when they hit playoff time.

Beki said...

Go Angels.

KRISTIE said...

uh. . . angels. . . of course

Michelle said...

I love when these two teams play each other. My family on the East coast are huge Red Soxs fans so we have a lot of fun with it. Go Angels!!

Anonymous said...

You don't even need to ask