Today was the last day of red ribbon week and it was crazy hair/hat day. We knew what we were going to do with Chloe's hair but not with Kaidee's. We looked on the Internet but we didn't find anything she likes. Then she said to make it puffy so I ratted all her hair. She went to look in the mirror and she started crying because she said it wasn't puffy. By this time it was too late to start over because we would of had to wash her hair to get out all of the hairspray and rats. So I found this headband and added some glitter and she was fine. It was a tough morning.
9 comments:
I love their faces!
I like the puffy hair! Chloe's hair makes me miss Syd. :(
They both look really cute!
Love it!!
Love the hair, but I heart their faces. It was so fun seeing their pictures this week, I will be sure to take pics next week for red ribbon week.
How Cute!!!! Love the hair.
I'm glad to know I'm not the only one that Blogger is mad at. I actually had to use photobucket to make my picture bigger I know GASP!!! I hope they get it fixed and SOON. I only like to download my pictures once... I'm a HTML picture enlarger. :)
I really love the crazy faces that go with that hair!
How cute. Next time curl it and make her an afro!
perfect!!
I love it!!!!! Could they be any cuter??? we are for sure coming down the week of the 15th in december. Letti any tips about the best way to buy tickets for disneyland. Roxy said you were the expert. Can't wait to see you all
Post a Comment