Friday, September 26, 2008

{It's beginning to look like Halloween}

I know that it is still September but I couldn't wait. This is my favorite time of year Halloween , Thanksgiving and then Christmas. While I was in Utah I found some things at the Quilted Bear and I was excited to display them. They are the spooky blocks and the cute orange sign by the front door. I hope that this inspires you to share your Halloween decorations with me. I love getting ideas from everyone and maybe someone will get and idea from me.








13 comments:

Sallie said...

I love the spooky blocks, I'll post some Halloween decor pics next week. I don't have very many decorations, but they are still cute. I also love the pails too.

Beki said...

I love the decoration for Halloween too, but I'm just not good at decorating. Leisa goes all out for Halloween.

lynda said...

Looks cute Letti! One of these days, when I start blogging again I will post some pics of my decorations.

Tasha said...

You have some VERY cute decorations! I love how you have so many. I am hoping to pull mine out today. I have more just "fall" decorations with a few Halloween. I love getting the house all decked out and the kids get excited. Last night at Girls night we made little signs for the yard and it got me excited to maybe make a few more things. I already have two ideas that are more fall that I want to do for the boutique!! I was talking the boutique up last night too. Thought we might as well start spreading the word now :)

Jessica said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Alysia Cook said...

Fun, I love it!!!

Anonymous said...

I have taken your M&M idea for my house. I am a holiday lover now because if you. Decorations are so fun.

Jennifer said...

ohmygoodness-- that witch sign is adorable!! :)

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

I love the doormat - it makes me smile.

Michelle said...

I love fork art looking decorations! You are a brave woman leaving m&ms out. :)

Kendra@My Insanity said...

I like that witch/little monster sign. It would be appropriate at my house, too!

I also like how you've used blog headers for links on you sidebar. Neat idea!

craftymom said...

You have some great decorations!

Chelsea Van Tol said...

Wow, you have a nice collection of Halloween items. I am unfortunately skipping Halloween this year in order to spend more time on Christmas... it is nice to see your photos :)