Friday, September 26, 2008
{I did it}
Remember a few weeks ago I posted a picture of a coat rack with the children's initials on top. Well I made one for my house. I ended up putting it in the hall because that was the only place that had a space long enough...lol I ended up doing all the same letters but as I find different letter I will replace them. I didn't tell the kids about it but when they got home from school they noticed it right away. Chloe was the only one that figured out what it's for. I am really happy with the way it turned out and it makes me want to search for more creative things to do in my home thanks to bloggers who are willing to share their ideas.

Labels:
crafts,
decorating
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
It looks really cute. I love that every other letter is a C.
Darling! I love how it turned out! You're so crafty Letti! And all the fun Halloween decorations around your house look so festive. I LOVE the wicked witch and her little monsters sign! I'm going to make one of those! The funny thing is is that it perfectly describes our house! haha :)
That turned out really cute! I love your Halloween decorations too. I have my fall box sitting in my kitchen right now. Hopefully I can get to that this weekend. I can't wait!
I like it alot!
Turned out very cute. The Cs are cute too. I am guessing they are in age order.
WAY TO GO!! It turned out so cute!! I love it. I am very impressed. I love getting fun ideas off other people's blogs too. :)
good good job. I was so excited to see it, and You! but I feel a little jipped I wish we could've hung out a little longer. I need a little Letti time. When is good for you?
It looks really good. Take a picture of the whole wall so we can get the full effect!
I so seriously need love this!! I should do this in my Laundry room.
Post a Comment