
It's finally here, Opening Day at the Olympics. Is anyone as excited as I am for the Olympics to finally start. The funny thing is the Opening Ceremonies are already over in China but we get to watch them tonight. The boys soccer team won their first came against China 1-0 and the men's basketball team is undefeated in their exhibition games. So far it's off to a good start. I can't wait to start watching the events this week. I have my DVR's ready to tape 4 different channels. So let the games begin!!!!!
5 comments:
Yes, we are excited to and have our DVR's set as well. So is your friend not on the Ameraican Soccer team? Didn't see him last night.
Yep... bought the Pizza, popcorn, DVR is set, indoor picnic at the ready... pillows, blanket, ice bucket, paper plates, etc...
I can not wait to watch gymnastics with Riley, she is amazed when she sees them. And it was always my favorite to watch when I was little too!
I am SOOO excited!! (I think they should have shown the openning cerimonies and everything the day before when it actually happened in china. Oh well.) I cannot wait to watch things. I wish I had more channels to watch them on. Luckily I will for a few days while I am at my in-laws. I LOVE THE OLYMPICS!!!
Kodi Lynn is loving it. She watched mens gym., and loved how they "spin" She loved swimming too! The youngest fan!
Post a Comment