Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Syd's Announcements


Here are my sister Sydney's graduation announcements. I think that they turned out well for my first time. I can't take all the credit though. I took the pictures and my very talented sil Celeste did the rest. I can't believe that she is graduating already it still seems like she was our little sister getting into stuff. If your around we are having an open house after the ceremony you are all invited. Email me for the info.

9 comments:

Krysta said...

That turned out great! I love it!

Sallie said...

They look great. If you need some more practice, my kids are available. LOL

DeeDee said...

Wow! It is really nice!
Great job!

Sandra said...

They are gorgeous!
What program did you use?

Tasha said...

I thought they turned out SO good!! I want to see more of the pictures you did. I just love the ones I have seen so far. I hope the graduation is LOTS of fun tonight!

Michelle said...

Great job Letti, keep it up!

I can't believe that she is graduating...where did the time go? That must mean that I got older too...yikes! :)

Jessica said...

Gosh, I remember when I first met Syd she was a little girl, what a young lady she has become. i really wish we could make it out there, I have not seen all the Bowlers in a long time! Kendall is not feeling well, and Steve is working late. Have a great time!

Alysia Cook said...

Awesome!!!

The Fewkes Family said...

This is a beautiful announcement!