Friday, May 30, 2008

{look to your right}

I found something totally cool on Celia's blog today. It's a 'Top Commenter Widget' which displays the top 10 commenter's on your blog. What a great way to reward your regular commenter!
It's really easy if you use Blogger. Just type in your blog name as per the instructions, press Customize, then press the Add to Blog button.It puts it directly into your layout! Drag it to the position you prefer and press Save. Presto!

9 comments:

Chantri said...

Oh how cool is that! I am happy to see my name on the list...even if it is number zero! At least it is on there!

Teagan said...

How cool!! I better get going...I am late to the start!:)

Sandra said...

I just LOVE that website! I just added her to my favorites.

Michelle said...

Cute idea...thanks! And I'm glad to see I made the list. :)

Tasha said...

I think I like blogging a little too much. I have commented 30 times more than the last person. That's a little embarrising. But, I guess it shows that I like reading your blog!

Holly said...

I saw this too, it's so fun! I was excited to see my name on the list too... well I think it's me! :)

Amelia said...

wohoo...i made it on the top ten! haha :)

lynda said...

AAAHHHHH! I'm all stressed out now. Don't judge me by the number of comments I leave. I'm sure I would win if you were keeping track of phone calls! :)

Beki said...

Really cute idea. It will be fun to try to break into the top of the list.