***don't look at his yucky nose. He has been battling a runny nose for the past week.
Saturday, May 10, 2008
{fat lip}
We were at my mom's house hanging out and the kids were all outside playing when I heard my mom say "uh oh" followed by a loud cry. I was afraid to look but I knew that it was Cole. My mom went to pick him up and I asked Tiffany to tell me if it was bad. We just saw blood so we cleaned him up and gave him an otter pop that made everything better. The kids were playing on the swing and they were swinging really high and Cole got a little to close and was knocked onto his face. He now has a fat lip and is doing fine. Just after this happened Cole insisted that Kodi Lynn was the only one that was going to look at it. It was pretty funny.
***don't look at his yucky nose. He has been battling a runny nose for the past week.

***don't look at his yucky nose. He has been battling a runny nose for the past week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sooo sad!! It always makes me sad when they hurt their mouthes. It is such a tender place.
How sad, but thank God it was just his lip.
He looks like he could be Trevan's son with a fat lip Ha! Ha! He is so cute regardless. Give him a kiss for us.
Poor kid! Swings are so dangerous. Thats how I chipped my two front teeth when I was a kid. I don't think we're going to let our kids have any fun. :)
Post a Comment