Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Last Night's FHE

Last night for family Home Evening my Dad, Mom, Sydney and her boyfriend Josh came over for a BBQ and a puzzle game. The object of the game was to see how fast we could put seven children's puzzles together. First we were able to look at the puzzles and then we dumped all the pieces together in the middle of the floor and mixed them together. Then on the count of three we started.

Here are the 7 puzzles.

Chloe working hard on one of her puzzles.

The first group that went was Josh, Sydney, Chloe and Kaidee. I think that their time was 3:15.


Kaidee trying to put her Goofy puzzle together.

This was the girls group be beat the boys by one whole minute.

We had to help Darian with his puzzle.

The boys took over four minutes to complete all seven puzzles.

Chase working hard.

4 comments:

Tasha said...

what a GREAT idea!!! You really are so clever Letti . . . and in such simplistic ways. Love, love, love this idea!!!

Letti said...

I would love to take the credit but it was all my Mom's idea and her puzzles. She found all of them at DI.

Ali said...

I am so glad you posted a new and fun FHE idea.........sometimes I get so stuck doing the same ol' thing! We have tons of puzzles (we never use) and this would be such a great way to get them out! I love reading your blog, its always full of information, and ideas! PS........where did you get the darling plates with your kids name on them?

Letti said...

Ali I got them from Em Tanner, there is a link on my blog.