
Wow that was probably the best Super Bowl Game I have ever seen. I am not a fan of either team but I was not going to root for the New England Patriots. I love rooting for the underdogs and in this case it was the New York Giants. I don't think that the game could have been scripted any better. We went to my Mom's house after church and ate pancakes for lunch and then we watched the Laker game. They won too, yay! After taking a nice nap we watched the Super Bowl. I must say that I wasn't too impressed with any of the commercials. If I had to pick one it would have to be the Vitamin water commercial with Shaq as a horse jockey. We were all rooting for the Giants and after the Patriots scored their second touchdown I didn't think that the Giants would be able to pull it off. But with under 1 minute to go they scored a touchdown. Final score 17 - 14 Giants. Now I can focus on the Lakers and get ready for Baseball season. Go Angels!!
2 comments:
I only watch it for the commercials, and there were some silly ones. I did think one of the worst was Hyundai comparing itself to BMW or a Benz.
I didn't really watch, but kept up with the score. My Mom is really into it, so we had it on with no sound at the hospital. I was glad to see the Giants win too (even though Mom was not . . . she is much too big of an Angels fan and therefore claims any team from New York she does not like. She is a funny lady!)
Post a Comment