Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Reward


LOST
Has anyone seen this phone. I feel so lost without it. I remember turning the ringer off and sticking it in my purse before church on Sunday. Since then I have not seen it. I don't remember anything falling out of my purse either. I have torn the house apart searching for it and now I don't know where else to search. I guess I will spend the day searching everywhere I have already searched. I have offered the kids a reward if they find it and I will give the same reward to whoever returns it safely home.
Update: I found the my phone in one of the girls backpacks. I am pretty sure that Cole had something to do with it. I am so glad that I have it now.

2 comments:

Tasha said...

Oh Letti I am SOOO Sorry!! I really do not like losing things and especially a cell phone. I have not scene it, but now that I know I will keep my eyes out on Sunday. (Maybe call Bishop and see if anything was turned in on Sunday.)

Sandra said...

I bet it fell out of your purse at church.